Testing Project Manager at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Testing Project Manager to join our Business Operations team in San Francisco! Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in SF, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China. On top of that, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun).
Are you ready to join the team?You:
You are an experienced project manager with strong discernment, ready to partner with cross-functional teams to drive large-scale initiatives. The role is highly interdisciplinary and requires strong collaboration with operations, business systems, product, and finance teams. You should be passionate about learning the behind-the-scenes operations of a company - how things work, why they are the way they are, and what the impact is to internal and external audiences. You are always hungry for knowledge and eager to get things done (and done well). To top it off, you are open to change and not afraid of iteration.
As the Business Operations Testing PM you will develop and manage test strategies, triage issues and defects, and be responsible for executing full testing cycles for multi-faceted projects which will improve processes across our business.Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a testing framework that is effective, simple to follow, and will fulfill business requirements for large-scale projects
- Build and manage testing plans for multiple projects, supervise and track test schedules for timely completion
- Prepare and submit status reports to minimize risks and work toward closure of defects and critical issues
- Build relationships with key partners and lead them through the testing process, including setting expectations, execution, etc.
- Facilitate functional as well as technical discussions with cross-functional teams across Meraki and Cisco
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, business process management, or program management
- Experience with test execution, analysis & reporting, E2E testing & functional testing
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to drive projects
- Upbeat, personable, and able to work under tight deadlines across teams
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrates collaboration, project management, and presentation skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.