At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Third Party Administration Services Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing the front end (client facing) HRA/HSA/FSA/TMA/POP benefit implementation project for our clients. This position is responsible for understanding the client’s needs and successfully capturing the details to enable configuration of our applications to meet those needs. This position will partner with the TPA Implementation Client Analyst and EDI teams throughout the implementation process, ensuring a smooth & seamless implementation experience for our clients. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction-providing an exceptional implementation experience is our top priority!
- Partner with assigned clients to ensure they have a seamless transition to our product
- Provide a consultative approach to determine client’s requirements providing industry best practices where applicable
- Manage full implementation cycle end-to-end, which includes gathering Benefit Plan Requirements and election data from the client/broker
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines. (Sales Force/Clarizen work plans are maintained and task/follow up dates are kept current)
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings with clients to ensure milestones are met
- Work with partner organizations to complete delivery of carrier files
- Partner with analyst to perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately
- 100% responsibility for the client until they transition to our client support group
- Manages client/broker through sometimes difficult conversations and implementation steps
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (including MS Excel-pivot tables/vlookups)
- 2 years+ experience in employee benefits (HRA/HSA/FSA) and high-volume project management
- Experience with Tax Advantaged Plans setup and management
This position offers competitive salary compensation
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.