Traffic Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
At Epsilon, we help marketers create human connections that count, everywhere. Our Digital Media Creative team—made up of over 100 strategists, designers, copywriters, digital producers, creative technologists and operations—are all part of this digital media revolution, and we’re looking for a Traffic Manager to join our team and make a powerful impact from day one.
The Traffic Manager ensures creative requests are prioritized, scoped, assigned and delivered on time. Under the direction of the Associate Director, Creative Operations, you will manage creative requests from initiation through delivery, monitoring work through all phases of the creative process including intake, design, production, copywriting, and development to ensure work meets the expectations of all parties involved. If you excel at working independently, managing priorities (and expectations) to ensure an on-time and to-spec delivery, we need you!
- Define scope, create schedules, assign tasks, ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated in digital work-tickets, lead communication, and escalate issues to stakeholders.
- Monitor team effort, bandwidth, and work with team leads to load-level for high priority projects.
- Preflight new projects for multiple lines of business to ensure required assets and information are provided before moving to team assignment.
- Manage to and enforce internal Creative work processes and SLAs.
- Identify and escalate pain points and areas for improvement in a timely and positive manner.
- Manage priorities independently, with limited oversight from your manager.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills to ensure work is flowing smoothly.
- Proven collaboration skills and flexibility, and a healthy disrespect for the impossible.
- Skill in process creation, evaluation, adjustment.
- Able to see other people's point of view and leverage criticism as growth opportunities.
- Passion for organization, planning, and getting in the weeds to help move projects forward and continuously improve workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of traffic or project management experience with design studio, creative department or agency environment.
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – JIRA, Confluence, Workfront Proof or similar a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel; Adobe Creative Cloud, a plus; Proficiency with both Mac & PC platforms.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.