Training Specialist, Project Management
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
The Training Team at Trunk Club encompasses a wide range of functions that help us deliver best in class strategies to grow our dynamic business. The goal of this team is to foster and promote Trunk Club’s desire to build a strong stylist team trained in men’s and women’s products, fit & body types, custom and prospecting for new customers in addition to providing a great personal styling experience every time. This Senior Training Specialist - Project Management will be focused on planning and initiating learning and development for all new company initiatives.
What you’ll doProject Management:
- Responsible for the successful planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of training on all new company initiatives
- Must have extensive knowledge of systems, customer funnel processes, and how they impact one another
- Sales Training stakeholder in building and iterating on systems- and technology- related initiatives for all customer-facing channels
- Partner with SME(s) to build content for new business initiatives
- Develop a project plans to track progress of training projects and roadmap
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Internal Processes Management:
- Manage internal training processes/systems and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Training feedback process
- Sales Leadership intake/implementation training request process
- Manage and optimize learning management system
- Ensure all system & process changes are updated in existing training materials
- Ensure all training materials maintain consistent voice, look, and feel
- Work alongside SMEs to build internally-facing e-learning courses that communicate the required behavior changes
- Reformat existing e-learning deliverables to maximize engagement
How we work
- With others. Our Training team is a crucial cross functional partner to our sales, tech, operations and customer facing teams.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!