US Senior Solution Architect
The Azure Solution Architect is responsible for delivering the presales and high-level architecture functions for Ensono. This role provides sales support to Ensono.
The Azure Senior Solution Architect works across other Solution architects for that client to oversee end-to-end solution or component design and implementation technical oversight through to transition into Production.
The Azure Senior Solution Architect would also support new business opportunities including pre-sales support, architecture and design support for that client:
• Leads implementation of Ensono solutions and/or manages complex change that significantly impacts an existing solution.
• Ensures individualized solution incorporates clients’ and Ensono’s overall business strategy and technical vision.
• Technical lead in all solution communications with client and overseeing its progress throughout the implementation phase.
For existing clients:
• Activities are focused on client consulting for proposed changes, process improvements, issues or research of client data inquiries.
• An associate in this role is functioning independently as the technical Subject Matter Expert for the end to end solution and providing direction to other Solution Architects to complete the work.
• They are expected to coordinate technical aspects of changes, issues and research in a self-directed manner.
• They are expected to provide solution consulting for the client and create and maintain a solution roadmap for future enhancements.
- Provide an over lay to client’s architecture team supporting Azure on premise.
- The selected person will have been a Consultant in a past position. They will be responsible for Presales and also have technical skills with Azure.
- The select individual will have experience provisioning Azure, technical and client experience and C level skills.
- Work with sales teams to help identify, evolve and close new business.
- Create statements of work and high-level architecture using standardized services where ever possible.
- Work closely with Product Management to build standardized service architectures
- Assess yourself honestly about your skill level in comparison to the overall team, and attend training where required to upskill, to ensure consistency in our team’s approach
- Wherever possible drive customers towards standard solutions
- Build effective working relationships across Ensono’s global business, particularly with sales teams, solution architects, operational teams, technology & standards, and consulting staff
- Proactively seek ways to optimize and automate our operations.
Strategy & Vision
- Work with senior leadership to define and contribute to organization strategy.
- Work with product management to design, develop and review standardized managed service product offerings that include accurate financial, sales and delivery collateral.
- Proactively enhance Hyper Cloud Platform and drive its adoption across our user base.
- Build, maintain and deliver on a technology and capability roadmap that keeps Inframon at the forefront of the industry.
- Ensure all managed services are scoped and costed accurately whilst maintaining a suitable margin.
- Support Ensono sales functions by providing presales where required
- Have a “Customer First” attitude and go above and beyond our customer expectations.
- Ensure that you are skilled to a level enabling delivery of the services that we sell in Inframon.
- Constantly seek to improve, optimize and automate the services and delivery methodologies.
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- Minimum 6 years experience in technical roles and minimum 3 years experience in architect roles with Azure preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience working in an external client facing environment
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.