- Keeping current on new capabilities of Talent & Employee Engagement/Experience technologies, new functionality/features/capabilities of Workday, market trends, and other industry products and technologies.
- Have an in depth understanding of business processes related to specific areas of Workday, including understanding of E2E Workday integration points.
- Establish a Workday governance committee involving T&C leadership, business stakeholders and IT to drive governance for the platform and integrated ecosystem.
- Align with global process owners and lead discussions to arrive at decisions/conclusions related to future functionality and creative solutioning.
- Work with internal Morningstar teams, including the T&C Workday Operations team, to influence the Workday product roadmap, understanding and articulating business needs to drive and evaluate/set roadmap priorities.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and the T&C Workday Operations team, to support prioritization of feature requests and initiatives in Workday, integrated systems and reporting tools and provide expertise and/or oversight for implementation of Workday roadmap items or business priorities.
- Work closely with stakeholders and internal technology partners and include industry best practices to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of business needs and lead discussions to arrive at mutually agreeable solution options and integrations.
- Establish project management discipline and governance processes to support initiatives end to end from project planning through testing to delivery to ensure a successful end-user experience for all new deployments and on-going maintenance of Workday and integrations.
- Work with technical resources to maintain platform health and look for continuous improvement options, as well as assist with troubleshooting/resolution of escalated product issues.
- Ensure system and process alignment with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and IT general controls, as well as security.
- Lead the relationship with both the software vendor and any professional services engagements.
- Lead platform governance across teams that leverage Workday for their business processes, reinforcing the governance structures, including guiding principles alignment, impact considerations, driving to collaborative and consistent recommendations and decisions.
- Manage time, workloads, and priorities in a proactive manner.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading Workday HRMS strategy and managing Workday support teams
- 10+ years of total experience in the HRMS space.
- Experience with solution design, system configuration and implementation of changes within Workday.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions within Workday and working cross functionally across global teams.
- Experience integrating Workday with other employee productivity and business platforms.
- Experience with establishing relationships across IT and business teams and defining platform governance.
- Experience working with Workday account team and third-party implementation and system integration vendors.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques and services model involving Level1, Level2 support and ticketing.
- Understanding of key HR concepts and processes.
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions.
- Project Management experience with focus on design, facilitating development, testing and delivery.
- Familiarity with SOX controls and awareness of technical security operations and information security standards.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity