WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for an experienced Workplace Experience professional to drive the Insights & Development function of our Workplace Experience team. This individual will help inform the strategic vision for Braze’s workplaces globally, pulling insights both internally and externally to help us make informed decisions. This role requires collaboration across all areas of the business and will be a key partner for all offices around the globe. The Workplace Experience team is in a state of growth and development and we are looking for builders--people who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can create structure in ambiguity. This role sits on the People Team, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Workplace Experience & Operations and will be integral in driving the development of employee experience as it relates to workplaces.
Braze is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that is looking for a self-starter who is able to exercise good judgment, take fast and proactive initiative, influence leaders throughout the business, and think objectively about the strategy to continuously improve our employee experience. You will jump in on our reopening strategy as we gear up to return to our offices and collaborate with others to build consistency in the employee experience across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and oversee our Workplace Experience systems (IWMS, ticketing system, etc.) including partnering with others for cross-tool integrations
- Partner with Workplace Experience Operations team to develop initiatives, processes, tools, policies and playbooks relating to workplace experience, ensuring consistent service-levels and offerings across the globe
- Help inform the future of Workplace Experience at Braze in a hybrid working environment
- Work with external consultants to understand market norms and benchmarking
- Synthesize and analyze data, sharing insights and making recommendations for improvements
- Work with leadership to develop and execute safe and compliant reopening plans for our offices, focusing on excellent change management
- Continuously find ways for Workplace Experience to innovate and iterate with a changing environment
- Partner and develop strong relationships with all key business partners e.g. IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. and act as trusted advisor in workplace matters
- Support Real Estate function in the development of global standards and special projects
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-4 years of experience in Real Estate, Workplace Experience and/or Facilities Management; experience in similar role a plus
- Experience with IWMS systems
- Experience with Real Estate metrics and build-out projects a plus
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization with an ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong communicator with the ability to objectively translate data and complicated concepts into digestible information
- Data-driven with a mindset of continual improvement
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships cross-functionally with proven ability in influencing top-level leadership
- Passion for best-in-class workplace experience and customer service
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to set own priorities without supervision
- A creative problem-solver, bringing innovative ideas and solutions to the table
- An awesome can-do attitude - no task is too big or too small
- Familiar with Mac computer and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.