About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what tools are best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 250,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 900,000 buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is seeking a Research Associate who will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Research Production team’s primary initiative of helping software buyers. The Research Associate will act as the front line for the Buyer Research team’s interactions with software buyers via live chat, answering questions or routing them to the appropriate team members.
Research Associates will also participate in creating engaging blog and website content that our audiences will want to read and share. The Research Associate will learn to incorporate data into blogs and website content, crafting engaging experiences for software buyers.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with a willingness to jump in and help where needed. The ideal Research Associate will be eager to interact with software buyers and help them solve their problems while exhibiting exceptional customer services skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have an interest in honing their writing skills to help share informative content in interesting ways.
- Engage and assist software and service buyers through the decision making process via online chat or email
- Identify and route buyers to the correct resources within G2 Crowd following predetermined assistance paths
- Write SEO-driven web copy and blog posts
- Support the Buyer Research team in day-to-day activities
- Research software products, service providers, and industries
- Some data entry tasks required
- Self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and help however needed
- Desire to interact with buyers via multiple channels with an emphasis on exceptional service
- Strong writing skills and desire to write
- Interest in B2B software and services
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related discipline
- Fast learner who can work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience and interest in customer service is a plus
- 1 year of professional experience is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.