Revenue Intern - Summer 2018
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Revenue Intern, you will assist the Finance team with recurring accounting, billing and reporting activities, as well as provide support on special projects. You will gain exposure to all finance functions while collaborating with other teams to provide excellent customer service.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with a variety of revenue tasks, such as
- Handling internal and external billing-related inquiries
- Participate in mid-month and month-end billing processes
- Assist with month-end closing processes
- Contribute to special projects
- Opportunity to assist with accounting processes
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study
- Junior standing is preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise good judgement, respect colleagues and work with integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to quickly learn new technology
- Enjoys working with passionate people who are excited about their job
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.