Signal is looking for a super smart, crazy organized and driven individual to fill a key role in our product solutions team. The Sales Engineer is a real spirit guide for our sales team and clients, responsible for leading and managing the product evaluation stage of the sales process.
As our future Signalite, you live and breathe selling to clients. You have the knack for building a mean demo and the technical creativity to scheme new ways of solving business problems in the ad tech space.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Partner with sales and enterprise business consulting to provide technical and product expertise throughout the sales process.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and customized product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients.
- Develop and manage proofs of concept.
- Providing vertical expertise in marketing or ad tech verticals: DSP, SSP, ESP, DMP, CRM, PoS, Mobile etc.
- Creating "maps" of client marketing/advertising technology stacks.
- Showcase Signal's unique value to prospects in functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Educate our potential customers and partners on the benefits of Signal’s products.
- Establish repeatable processes that can be leveraged throughout Signal to make us all more scalable and efficient.
- Work with the Product Marketing team to enhance go-to-market strategies. Collaborate with Client Services.
- Assist with demo narrative and scripts
- Manage and maintain technical assets of the demo environment
- Travel to support multiple sales team members
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 5+ years of experience consulting with clients to implement SaaS solutions in the marketing and/or ad tech spaces.
- Superb presentation abilities. You are comfortable being in front of an audience and can gracefully handle challenging questions in a sales environment.
- You have the ability to help sell technical products/solutions. You have strong closing instincts and skills.
- Tenacity. You know how to get to our clients’ pain points and use your deep product knowledge to give them not just what they say they want, but what they really need. And, then you get them excited to make the change.
- Good listener. You take the time to really understand business problems.
- Experience working directly with clients and prospects to sell new ideas or upsell existing ones.
- You are both strategic and technical. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy getting your hands dirty and working directly with products.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.