Sales Operations Analyst
Sprout Social is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will be responsible for all aspects of data analysis and reporting for our Sales and Customer Success teams to provide insight and drive measurable improvements in process and efficiency throughout the organization. This individual will also be responsible for leading several key cross-functional initiatives so communication is critical to this person’s success.
Our Sales and Customer Success teams works with more than 19,000 brands around the world. Companies like Adobe, Pivotal Labs, Google, Marvel, and Evernote rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Build and maintain key operational reporting and streamline ad-hoc reporting.
- Assume the role of data and business expert on specified subject areas.
- Must be able to explain results and what factors drove those results in a report. Then must confidently make recommendations to senior management on how to initiate better performance.
- Continuously review and make recommendations for current processes and programs, to ensure efficiency.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in business/sales operations and/or analytical functions
- BA/BS preferred (preferably in Operations, Business, Economics, or similar) or equivalent work experience
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Track record of creative problem solving, data manipulation, and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. Must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information.
- SQL experience preferred but not required
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, Illinois, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!