Account Coordinator (Advertising) at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Account Coordinator (AC) is the liaison between the client and Affinitiv Advertising and ensures that the client’s creative assets are delivered each month on time. They are responsible for delivering creative assets to be used across all advertising channels, traditional and digital (Cable, Radio, Broadcast, Digital TV including YouTube True View campaign performance, Social Media Marketing, Outdoor Billboard, Direct Mail, Email Conquest campaigns). They are primarily responsible for managing the clients workflow to ensure the team executes the marketing plan in a timely manner.
- Opens jobs utilizing our Dashboard with complete and accurate creative briefs.
- Works with Traffic Manager for all production jobs.
- Obtains client and co-op/compliance approvals.
- Constant record keeping of client and co-op/compliance approvals.
- Weekly website audits for active clients looking for 404 errors and out of date marketing campaigns.
- Taking action on any issue found.
- Initiating, managing (co-op / compliance approval) and posting all web assets on a monthly basis. These include:
- Website Offer Sliders
- Website Offer Specials
- Website Offer Landing Page
- Display Ad Sets
- Facebook Ad Sets
- Submits all dealer websites for compliance approval on a monthly basis:
- Making all required changes in a timely manner
- Obtaining and filing compliance approval letter.
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client and/or Account Executive.
- Responsible for proofreading all assets produced by the agency for their particular clients prior to sending to the client and to the final vendor. This includes vehicle accuracy, dealership contact information (calling the phone number), headline, subhead, all content.
- Completes insertion orders based off of the advertising budget.
- Obtains media estimates based off of the advertising budget.
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members.
- Executes the monthly planning creative at the direction of the Senior Account Executive and / or the Account Executive.
- Other tasks may include coordinating event logistics, other media outreach activities, developing data bases, coordinating mailings and assembling press packets, training kits or other materials.
- 1+ years of work experience
- Experience with client support.
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and function well under pressure.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- Must be able to take direction well with ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.