Account Coordinator at Crafty
Crafty is seeking an Account Coordinator to lead operations and account management for Crafty’s small and medium sized contracted and marketplace clients . Your main area of responsibilities: client happiness, retention, and growth.
Client Happiness, Retention and Growth
- You will ensure that your clients receive the highest level of service with a focus on product assortment management, budget management, billing and reporting
- Develop a strong understanding of client business needs and pain points and develop plans to address those needs
- Daily account management, including client communication and outreach, fielding client requests and placing orders
- Own and optimize client level P&L for specific book of business
- Effectively managing client budgets (where they exist)
- Accurately execute monthly billing and invoicing
- Identifying additional program growth opportunities within existing clients
- Work to resign clients at contract renewals
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Lead and conduct quarterly business reviews with clients to review their consumption rates, trends and recommend new products
In addition, you will work alongside other Crafty teams to work on cross-functional projects that creates a better operation and product for the entire Crafty client network!
This role reports directly to a Crafty Sr. Account Manager.