Account Director-Healthcare (REMOTE) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Serve as primary contact for all assigned client and internal projects.
- Manages and leads the agency projects and ensures delivery of high-quality work product (i.e., on target strategically, on time, on budget and maps to client goals)
- Works cross-functionally with client’s brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to develop detailed project specifications, manage workload, and provide end-to-end project management.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate project execution and frequent, proactive status communications.
- Ensure all projects are well-documented
- Serve as first line of escalation for both the client and internal teams on project related issues.
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and monthly invoicing related to interactive projects (where applicable).
- Develops project and/or agile, sprint-based plans and drives ongoing roadmap where applicable.
- Proactively monitors market trends related to digital marketing and platforms.
- Serve as mentor to internal teams related to approach all work as an organized, planned project.
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- CRM/Digital Marketing
- Some Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing experience
- Familiarity with MarTech/AdTech development and operations
- 8+ years of project/program management experience in an agency or client environment.
- Ability to manage medium to large, complex programs and projects.
- 8+ years in a client-facing role.
- PMP or CSM certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and balance many priorities at the same time.
- Excellent and proven ability to represent ideas visually.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.