Account Director, Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development | Remote - East Coast
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
This strategic sales role will have end to end, high-tough ownership of the net outcome of a small set of highly strategic enterprise accounts within Telecom, Media and Utilities. Key responsibilities are a hybrid of the Strategic Acct Exec & Global Acct Manager including overall relationship management, upsell, maintenance management, customer satisfaction and success. This role will partner 1:1 with a dedicated Customer Success Manager focused on supporting the customer relationship and driving adoption.
This position reports to the Area Vice President of Enterprise Vertical Sales.
- Lead DocuSign extended sales team to strategically sell and expand customer use cases and manage overall customer baseline growth including upsell and churn mitigation
- Accountable for relationship management and influence strategy with account decision makers
- Develop and implement customer account plan and relational strategy
- Partner with CSM on overall account health, strategic planning and to prepare and present QBRs
- Consistently seek new Enterprise business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales toolsStrategically influence, navigate, maintain and manage small set of key accounts with a high current spend to DocuSign
- 15+ years of enterprise level software sales experience
- BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business
- Proven track record of success in closing Enterprise SaaS sales opportunities from start through to completion with large customers
- Proven track record of success in large Enterprise space clients
- Proven track record of success in delivering digital value based SaaS solutions to large Enterprise space clients
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is necessary – this role focuses on Telecom, Media & Utilities
- Align value based solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.