Account Executive (2-3 Years' Experience) at HAVI
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Account Executive will provide project management and sales support including feasibility development, implementation, and execution of all projects assigned from key stakeholders. Key customers include external customer marketing and field supply chain teams, national agency partners, and potentially other external suppliers (i.e. bakeries).
- Oversee project execution and administration of national packaging programs for North America
- Develop a working knowledge of national business strategies and processes, to identify challenges and opportunities
- Support customer relationships through fulfillment of needs and requests, building an active and trustworthy relationship with customer and partner contacts
- Work collaboratively and professionally across HAVI departments to foster strong cross-functional working relationships, communicating information effectively to ensure project success
- Act as liaison between project stakeholders to ensure predetermined deliverables (timelines, estimates, artwork) are all complete on time and on budget
- Gain understanding of regional services financial business model and contributions/requirements needed to meet annual goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- 2-3 years of prior sales/marketing support experience that includes project management and customer interaction
- Experience with creative/graphic/print production services preferred
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Proficient in regional services processes and tools for managing workflow (i.e poject tracking, spectrum, webcenter)
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.