We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Account Executive, Channel, you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners. The Account Executive, Channel understands the unique needs and business drivers within their accounts. They utilize this knowledge to sell our product suite, advocate for their clients within Relativity and overall help them be successful with our products
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and apply a variety of formal and informal presentation styles to clearly communicate information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally.
- Work with customer success, support, and product teams to enable assigned partner accounts to provide unparalleled quality and value to our collective customer base.
- Both SaaS and on-premises selling experience highly preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment
- Strong technical competence preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, or at least 5 years account/client management experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.