Account Executive- eCommerce at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Intro:
What You’ll be Doing:
Rightpoint Commerce is looking for an Account Executive to help create, market, and execute new business (New logos) across the US. We are focusing on someone that has a strong understanding of the eCommerce market.
• Help to create, market, and execute new service offerings• Expand and build strong partnerships with Magento and other entities within the Magento ecosystem• Work directly with prospects to identify and document project requirements• Collaborate with SD’s service delivery team to develop the solution and budget for each new opportunity• Develop and deliver proposals, budgets and timelines that respond to client requirements• Negotiate and close Statement of Work documents• Manage and track opportunities through SD’s sales pipeline• Continue to maintain relationships with clients as part of a successful handoff to the service delivery team• Collaborate with internal Strategic Engagement Group to identify and develop project opportunities for existing clients• Advocate for best practices when advising prospects and clients• Participate and lead business development and marketing team meetings
What We’d Love to See:
• Background working in an online retailer or interactive agency focused on ecommerce
• Comfort working with C-level executives and decision makers
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) and keen emotional awareness
• Minimum 5 years of experience in retail or ecommerce
• Strong Magento-specific experience—knowledge of the platform and the ecosystem
• Experience with business, technical and UX requirements gathering
It’d be great if you had:
• At least 2 years of management experience
• Previous experience working within the Magento ecosystem
• Experience negotiating and finalizing project documents like statement of work and services agreements
Apply if you:
• Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
• Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
• Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
• Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
• Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
• Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
• Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
• 401K with Company Matching
• Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
• Monthly WFH stipend
• Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
• Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.