LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
Our Account Executive team is currently fully staffed, but we’re always looking to connect with those who could be a great match for future openings on the team. If you’d be interested in an Account Executive role here at LogicGate, please submit your application for future consideration!
Our Account Executives have a passion for pitching novel technology in big markets. You’ll target mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals (especially Financial Services and Healthcare) with a focus on their GRC programs. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money and you’ll focus on identifying target accounts and bringing them through the full sales process.This is an opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Strategically developing a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts in Salesforce leveraging best in class sales technology including marketing automation, buyer intent signals, pipeline analytics, and more!
- Generating new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting through partner collaborations, social communication, email and phone calls.
- Form strategic sales plan to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Taking a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo (in partnership with a Solutions Engineer), building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Being an advocate for our customers. Actively listening to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leveraging sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refining and improving on sales activities.
- Consulting and advising our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
We get excited about you if you have:
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling B2B SaaS technology.
- Curiosity and the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back. Previous experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them, typically via web conference.
- Excitement to build lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.