Account Executive, HSA at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring an Account Executive, HSA
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Account Executive, HSA to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
This is a new role that will help elevate our HSA product sales strategy. We need an Account Executive who will help us identify sales leads, navigate complex buying groups, pitch the HSA solution, and executive on sales strategies to help Jellyvision win HSA sales. This individual will learn everything there is to know about selling an HSA and will collaborate with the Direct and Channel revenue teams to sell the platform. Our solutions consultants will partner with the Sr. Manager of Solutions Engineering and the VP of Sales to build out training processes as well as play the lead role in the execution of the HSA sales strategy. In summary, this role is responsible for owning the HSA sales cycle start to finish.
What you’ll do
- Assist with building out HSA sales strategies and tactics in partnership with the VP of Sales and Account Management & the Sr. Manager of Solutions Engineering. Execute on that strategy and hit success metrics aligned to closed/won revenue for HSA sales.
- Collaborate with Direct and Channel revenue team members to identify, pitch and close HSA opportunities. Ensure reps are supported during the sales process, and identify and implement engagement strategies for ensuring the customer is supported through the HSA buying journey.
- Partner closely with Alliance's team to stay engaged with HSABank and determine best opportunities for continuing to partner in an effective manner that leads to additional ALEX HSA sales.
- Play a role as an ambassador for all things HSA! Partner with the Product team to learn and gain latest insight on feature enhancements, collaborate with Enablement to build sales collateral and help identify areas for improvement when it comes to the HSA sales cycle for Direct and Channel revenue teams.
- Hit HSA revenue targets by managing pipeline, sourcing new opportunities, pitching the solution, and advancing HSA sales through funnel conversion.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of related sales experience.
- Successful track record working with Enterprise customers on a revenue-generating sales team and hitting revenue targets.
- An innate curiosity to delve deep into the inner workings of a successful HSA and Platform sale and an insatiable need to hit and succeed sales targets.
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders within the Revenue organization as well as to Enterprise customers from various industries and verticals.
- Experience working through the purchasing process at large companies.
- This role reports to the VP of Sales and Account Management.
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Being Resilient
- Nimble Learning
- Situational Adaptability
- Business Insight
- Drives Results
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!