Account Executive I
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· An environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· As an Account Executive for TransUnion’s Healthcare group, you will use your sales knowledge and hunter mentality to drive new revenue for the fastest growing business unit in TransUnion.
What you’ll bring:
· Handles client relationship support for small to large size hospitals and physician clients via phone.
· Prospects for new business by cold calling via phone and e-mail. Utilize effective networking techniques to grow respective territory. Follows up in a timely manner all leads generated through various channels.
· Provides follow-up / support for marketing campaigns. Works with marketing group and field sales team to check on effectiveness of campaign. Will provide ideas on how to have a more successful campaign based on feedback and delivery experience.
· Provides support for completion of RFP’s for field sales team.
What we would love to see:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline preferred. 3+ years of previous Inside Sales experience needed with a proven track record of success in an inside sales program. Experience gained at a technology or healthcare company preferred.
· Baseline understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus. Experience using CRM solutions to track, maintain, and report on applicable data necessary. Track record of solution sales is a plus. Understands and can communicate application of solution to customer’s business processes.
· Strong phone and communication skills both verbal and written required. Must have demonstrated presentation experience and knowledge of relationship building with excellent prospecting skills. Must be customer focused, have a basic understanding of competitors and be able to apply knowledge to enhance the sale.
Impact you’ll make:
· Responsible for closing sales for small to large-size hospitals and physician clients via phone from lead to contract.
· Grows existing accounts by calling on established customers to assess opportunity for additional services/products.
· Assists in the development of product presentations by providing suggestions, concepts and content.
· Maintains accurate, complete up-to-date customer files, in addition to detailed account history. Ensures client data via salesforce.com is updated and maintained throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.