We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Account Executive, Enterprise – New Business brings law firms on as new customers by articulating how they can add business value. This position maintains an industry-focused sales approach with distinct sales responsibilities.
- Define and execute sales plans for a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within that territory.
- Perform product demonstrations for new customers.
- Manage and expand the company’s relationships with new law firm prospects (primarily mid-size and small).
- Coordinate resources across the full sales cycle.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the full sales team to communicate best practices and areas for improvement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Two or more years of quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of complex solution selling experience with some SaaS exposure.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Solid litigation and technical acumen in e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- Experience selling enterprise services related to e-discovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or consulting services.
- Understanding of commonly known e-discovery practices and a working knowledge of applicable industry controls.
- Working knowledge of the company and its products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.