Account Executive MidWest at WhiteSource
About us: WhiteSource sells a platform to help companies manage the open-source software embedded in their products. WhiteSource identifies open-source components and dependencies in a customer’s proprietary software, providing tools to manage the compliance, security, reporting, and licensing of open-source components.
Founded in 2011, WhiteSource now has more than 100 employees with offices in Israel and the U.S. WhiteSource became backed by Susquehanna Growth Equity in August 2018, enabling it to accelerate growth. In the past, it raised from 83North and Microsoft.
WhiteSource is headquartered in Israel. Its U.S. offices are located in New York City and Boston.
We are seeking an experienced and creative individual with a demonstrated track record selling software solution to Fortune 1000 companies.
If you’re looking to grow your career at an innovative and well-funded startup that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
You must be comfortable selling technical solutions to all levels of a software development organization.
· Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in North America.
· Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies.
· Work with the company’s Management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy.
· Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline.
· Execute the sales strategy to support the company’s goals regarding revenue growth, ACV increase, customer expansion, etc.
· Contact prospective customers to develop new business opportunities, focusing on driving large, complex transactions of targeted accounts, while ensuring consistent and predictable growth and success
· Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience, at least 5 in C-level enterprise sales (Fortune 500)
·Experience with security and software development tools.
· Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
· A proven track record of successful new customer sales in an enterprise SaaS company
· Capable of closing targeted accounts with repeatable (yet adaptable) methodologies
· Proficient with Salesforce/CRM tools
· Outstanding verbal, written, and in-person presentation/communication skills
· Eligible to live and work in the U.S. at time of application
· Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode.
· Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – a huge plus.
· Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently.
· Ability to work remotely in global, multi-cultural environment
WHAT WE OFFER
· Strong benefit package
· A competitive financial package
·Fun company events
·Paid time off