Account Executive / New Business Development
Base ($50,000) + uncapped commissions will result in expected first year earnings of at least $100,000 for the successful Sales Representatives/Account Executive.
- Prospect and sell to college accounts to develop new business (5% travel required)
- Use a consultative, strategic sales approach to build relationships with college admissions officials (the client) and close deals.
- Conduct compelling sales presentations; and
- Join and share knowledge with a collaborative, dynamic sales team!
- 4 years + proven success as a Sales Representative including cold calling and prospecting business or non-profit clients generating sales leads, setting appointments, delivering presentations and closing the sale.
- Great sales communicator with a fun, relational and convincing personality
- Driven to succeed in a fast paced sales environment with an ownership mindset.
- Sales Representative/Account Executive skills including outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- College Degree or equivalent experience to effectively sell to college administrators preferred
Cappex.com is a growing and successful company with a great mission to help connect students and colleges. More than 9 million high school students have registered on Cappex's family of websites (Cappex.com & CollegeGreenlight.com) connecting with roughly 1,000 colleges. Every year, more than 1.2 million students register on Cappex.
Our modern office is located in downtown Chicago and we offer the following perks
- Work in a casual environment with talented and passionate people
- Unlimited training, professional office tools and support
- Tremendous room for personal and career growth
- Free snacks and soft drinks
- Full benefits package and a matching 401k plan
- Divvy Bikes subscription discount and Summer hours
- 360 degree views of Chicago from the 59th floor
Sales Representative Commissions: Commissions are paid monthly, are uncapped.