Account Executive Nordics at OneSpan
OneSpan is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Sales team and to be responsible for the Scandinavian region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway). This role can be based in Denmark, Belgium, the Netherlands or the UK, but also other locations can be discussed.
We are looking for a Challenger Sales individual, who is accountable for developing new businesses, ensuring Customers satisfaction, and maintaining positive and value-driven constructive and consultative relationships with new and existing customers, in the Nordics region.
The Account Executive has the ability to always differentiate OneSpan solutions from competition. He/She will also build an eco-system with other OneSpan team members and Partners to drive purpose specific solutions and provide highest ROI.
Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for implementing sales strategies and generating results from the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties include working closely with sales and presales team on multiple accounts.
- Develop new prospects while differentiating and upselling OneSpan value proposition.
- Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships.
- Tie OneSpan capabilities to customer challenges and apply the quantifiable value the customer will receive.
- Ensure Operation excellence by keeping SFDC always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecast accuracy.
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target.
- 6 - 10 years of overall ICT-sector experience in direct sales of SW products including Saas model, primarily about fraud/risk analytics solutions within the Scandinavian region.
- End user selling experience (direct touch) is a must.
- Experience within the financial sector is crucial.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude
- Excellent command of English is key
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian is an asset.
- You are assertive professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Being customer and service oriented as well as a highly independent worker.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively (sometimes on short notice).