Account Executive - Packaging (Based in Downers Grove, IL)
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Account Executive in this exciting role serves as the primary contact for the account management of the day-to-day activities of our client—both internally at HAVI and externally to include marketing, agency and supplier partners. This multi-faceted role is responsible for the execution of programs by owning and managing multiple tasks and building effective client and partner relationships. In this role, you will develop, maintain and produce effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered while keeping the client’s needs in mind.
This position will be based in the HAVI headquarters office in Downers Grove, IL and will report to a remote Director in California so strong communication and time management skills are a must. You will have frequent interactions with everyone on the team to help ensure your success. And you will get to travel to regional locations up to 25% in Western U.S. Region (CO and TX).
Working to deliver based on our clients' marketing calendars, you will use your entrepreneurial mindset to collaborate with your team to uncover unique packaging opportunities that tell a story that is brought to life on the packaging that is delivered into the hands of customers each and every day. Additional responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an active, positive, and productive working relationship with client’s and internal stakeholders
- Develop a working relationship with cross functional teams to inspire trust, collaboration and productivity which is in line with HAVI’s overall goals
- Manage program timelines to ensure accountability from all stakeholders for seamless and timely execution of client project
- Proactively use industry, client brand news and knowledge to improve presentation materials, final creative product, and information relating to client intelligence
- Manage the preparation of client meetings
- Perform pre- and post-promotion analyses and revise future programs based on results and business case development
- Participate in business insights discussions to accurately identify the key elements of data to generate appropriate solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of prior agency, sales/marketing support experience that includes project management, and customer facing interaction.
- Business travel 25% in and around the Western States
- Decision making—use sound and logical judgment in deriving solutions to business problems and generate alternative solutions
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge working with creative/graphic/print production is a plus
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook—we use O365)
- Perception & analytical ability to accurately identify the key elements of data or a problem
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Excellent organization and project management skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship and communication skills
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria