Account Executive, Public Sector at Enduvo
Account Executive, Public Sector
The Account Executive is responsible for directly contributing to sales success, revenue generation and customer satisfaction for public sector accounts and for the growth and further development of Enduvo’s customer base.
You take ownership of:
- Working with management to develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts; developing sales plans tailored to specific opportunities; executing strategies and sales plans to drive SaaS sales; accurately forecasting, tracking and reporting revenue.
- Providing competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data or bundling arrangements to management in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts; analyzing customer data and developing financially sound proposals.
- Meeting with prospective customers to present the value of our solutions and services; explaining and demonstrating our platform.
- Developing strategies to help existing customers understand the power and capabilities of our product and implementing the best solutions for their needs.
- Building and maintaining executive relationships with customers, key stakeholders and partners; acting as a trusted advisor.
- Partnering with public sector champions to obtain an understanding of their business challenges; translating the benefits of our VR training and educational software platform, promoting our capabilities and crafting meaningful solutions.
- Collaborating and consulting with clients to build joint value propositions and proposals.
- Identifying, developing, promoting and managing critical partnerships to increase business development opportunities
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote our platform and generate leads
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teammates to improve our overall corporate performance
- Writing and delivering proposals for our software and services to our prospects
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas for our software and services
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 5 - 7 years sales experience, with a focus on the US military; USAF experience is preferred
- A strong executive network across the military, federal government and prime contractors
- Experience selling training solutions to the public sector
- Experience applying for government grants (SBIR, NIH, etc.)
- Ability to establish credibility and negotiate and close deals
- Ability to develop strategies and tactics for expanding the company’s customer base in order to gain market share
- Excellent collaborative and consultative sales skills
- Ability to communicate using a variety of styles and approaches to influence the buying decision process
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with the ability to conduct engaging and informed presentations and solution usage demos; ability to tailor the message to the particular audience
- Excellent written communication skills, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor during tense exchanges as well as the ability to connect meaningfully with a variety of personalities
- Ability to interface positively and professionally at all technical, management and executive levels within customer and partner organizations
- Proven ability to influence, convince, inspire and persuade
- Highly motivated and results driven performer with an execution-focused mindset
- Dedication to high quality customer service and integrity
- Some travel required
- Location: Florida, Texas, DC area preferred
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.