Account Executive - Remote at Black Spectacles
Are you fluent with words and highly persuasive if you are passionate about something? Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships and in a fast-paced environment? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place?
It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We are on the hunt for a full-time Account Executive.
The mission of this role is to acquire, retain and grow B2B accounts through prospecting, inbound traffic and account management.
- Your work will include prospecting for new business, closing new business, on-boarding new clients and retaining those clients
- Set up and execute new business prospecting campaigns
- Work leads from the early stages of the sales cycle through signing the contract
- Manage a book of business, including renewal management and upsell campaigns
- Work with marketing team to develop content to be used in prospecting campaign
- Work with product team to make improvements to technical aspect of the tools used by the sales team
- You're driven to control the outcome of situations and your salary
- You have demonstrated experience prospecting and closing new business
- Expert written and verbal Communication
- Well versed working in CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar)
- You're a proactive and charismatic communicator
- You have the ability to read people and situations effectively
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings (post-pandemic).
- Uncapped commission with accelerator after quota attainment
- Work from wherever policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.