Account Executive – Small to Medium Business
Account Executive – Small to Medium Business
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform how the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? To further our momentum, we’re looking for a Small-Medium Business (SMB) Account Executive to join our high performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better.
The Account Executive’s role is to bring DocuSign to new businesses and organizations by quarterbacking deals from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new business and has a strong track record of exceeding quota. If you are passionate about selling and seeking a high-paced, energetic and collaborative environment in which to advance your career, joining our team is an opportunity you can’t afford to pass up.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to SMB, Sales Manager.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving your individual sales quota
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into geographic territory
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone/ web-demo Prospect into target SMB accounts, developing contacts and driving pipeline opportunities
- Deliver proposals and negotiate contracts with SMB prospects
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- 2+ years of direct sales experience in an Account Executive role or equivalent, 1+ years in SaaS
- Experience managing and closing SMB sales-cycles
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- 4 Year University Degree
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typically about 10%
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.