Account Executive, SMB
We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission and to our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures, and find opportunity in adversity. We surround ourselves with inspiring, talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion for what they do. We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human, and memorable. We care about the little things.
- Generate new, creative, and disruptive ideas to change the status quo in their fields.
- Possess an unbelievable work ethic and unwavering commitment to quality.
- Stretch beyond what’s expected and prioritize ongoing learning and development.
- Assume best intentions and take a ‘glass half full’ approach to their work.
- Bring others together, creating strong relationships across lines of difference.
- Seek to understand and learn from perspectives counter to their own.
- Leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
With our backing and proven success, we’re looking for evangelists – salespeople who can envision a better future for clients, bring clients to see that vision, and create lasting partnerships that exceed clients’ greatest expectations. This role is well-suited for an emerging sales professional who’s looking to hone their craft on a team of supportive peers and committed leaders. You will be afforded a high degree of accountability and ownership over a portfolio of F1000 and industry leading clients focusing on account growth as well as new business generation.
Specifically, you will spend your days:
- Building a book of business: You’ll have the chance to bring our established value to fresh clients and own those relationships as the accounts grow.
- Getting to know your clients: You will define the client experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and proposing innovative solutions to their biggest challenges.
- Consulting with C-level executives: Our clients are savvy leaders of the world’s largest in-house legal teams, and you will be at the table with them daily planning for their future.
- Closing deals: You will be responsible for bringing in new business, originating and selling to our biggest fans, and making believers of fresh clients.
- Collaborating: At Axiom we pride ourselves on our cross-functional sales culture. This is a not a role for the lone wolf seller. You will partner daily with the broader commercial team to close and support strategic opportunities.
- Growing: Working alongside our world-class sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business and grow your skillset in a dynamic role.
- You have a background in B2B client service and have spent 2+ years in a consultative client-facing role where you exceeded business goals on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis.
- You understand what goes into the sales process from prospecting to close, and you’re no stranger to setting priorities across clients.
- You are highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail and pattern recognition, you manage your time well and possess expert judgment and decision-making skills.
- You are a high-impact communicator and know how to present to executive-level stakeholders. You’re no stranger to PowerPoint and the rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- You know your way around Salesforce (or comparable CRM system) and understand the importance of leveraging data to make smart decisions about where to spend your time.
- You demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, are catalytic in your desire to improve the status quo, and can operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
- You are legally eligible to work in the location where this job is located.