Account Executive (Spanish Speaking)
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
We are currently seeking a talented, high performing, collaborative Account Executive (Spanish speaking) to help us discover, qualify and manage leads for the LATAM market. This is an active selling role, where you should expect to be closing deals daily. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close
- Reviewing, contacting and qualifying inbound leads
- Turning inbound leads into active deals
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls
- Generating new leads through outbound prospecting
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Bilingual- Spanish speaking is a must
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space (LATAM market preferred)
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative mannerHighly coachable, eager to learn and grow
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description