Account Executive at SpringCM –DocuSign Company at DocuSign
Account Executive at SpringCM – a DocuSign Company
Sales & Business Development I Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
You are an Account Executive who will be required to bring passion and expertise to develop and execute strategies with partners in order to drive revenue growth for SpringCM – a DocuSign Company. You will create, collaborate and impact business revenue generation directly by generating awareness and developing relationships with our most important prospects and partners, with a focus on pipeline development.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Regional Vice President, CLM Sales.
- Revenue generation through the selling of SpringCM annual subscription fees and professional services
- Follow a value selling methodology to understand the business issues of an organization and connect their specific problems/challenges with SpringCM and its unique ability to solve those problems.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations of the SpringCM product - both remotely and in-person to various departments including (but not limited to) Sales, Sales Operations and Legal
- Strategic Selling - lead a team of Solution Engineers, Professional Services personnel and senior management to position SpringCM as a solution provider to mid-level and senior level staff within a target organization
- Collaborate by working with Systems Integrators and technology partners
- Make an impact by evangelizing the company and its products at marketing events and trade shows
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Computer Science is preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling in a competitive environment
- A well-rounded, curious and business savvy professional who understands the document management, enterprise content management, and BPM markets as well as Document workflow/automation knowledge
- Strong Cloud- and SaaS-based software architecture knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of subscription-based software sales processes and procedures
- Ability to travel throughout sales territory (15-20%)
- A history of top performance and remarkable achievement
- Ability to deliver polished business presentations and product demonstrations conveying business value and return on investment analysis
Must be organized and able to overcome sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.