Account Executive (US South East) at OneSpan
At OneSpan you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team in North America (based in our US offices or working remotely, ideally from one of the Southeastern States). You will be responsible for all aspects of Sales in core verticals. You will handle the entire sales process, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiating and closing deals with end-customers.
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan for our digital security solutions
- Build net new business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through to close sales
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and following set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details in Salesforce CRM
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upselling to existing customers
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisors to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales activities
- Promote positive working relationship with all internal and external customers
- 5 years plus of field sales experience, selling software and SaaS solutions, preferably around authentication, mobile application security, AI risk analytics, etc.
- Experience selling to clients in banking and financial services would be a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Teamwork: ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- Relationship Management: outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment
- Strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans.