Account Executive - Virtual Data Room Sales at DFIN
Venue, our virtual data room (VDR) solution is the safest way to run due diligence during deals like M&A, IPO, debt and equity capital raising, refinancing and fundraising.
For more information on Venue, please visit https://www.dfinsolutions.com/products/venue
This Venue Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Sales. You will serve as a trusted adviser, obsess about closing the next deal and have the tenacity and hustle to make it happen.
- Growing revenue from Venue by prospecting directly among target accounts such as investment banks, private equity firms, law firms, accounting advisors and corporations.
- You will own the entire sales process from qualification to close.
- You will develop and execute strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Establish a strong and consistent cadence of in-person meetings, organise networking events and attend conferences to improve brand and client exposure to the Venue product.
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts and establish positive relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Develop a discipline in how you plan and prioritize your time and focus to provide the highest yield from a large set of accounts.
- Collaborating/team-selling with financial print reps (GCMs) to leverage existing relationships and ensure that all appropriate Donnelley services are presented to target clients.
- Work closely and collaborate with Product, Marketing, Service Delivery, Business Development and both the Venue and GCM sales team to ensure client happiness by serving as the voice of the customer.
- You will update Salesforce daily to track activity, client and product insights, account coverage and sales pipeline.
- Bachelor's’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of sales experience in B2B software/technology-enabled sales or 3-5 years of meaning financial services industry experience.
- Track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively to build groundswell within a company.
- Strong written, verbal and formal presentation (online and group product demos) skills required.
- Ability to effectively present solutions and overcome client objections.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills with an ability to adjust approach in order to fit different buyer motivators.
- Success within fast transactional sales cycles of exceeding sales quotas.
- Savvy with social selling techniques and channels such as LinkedIn.
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process.
- Familiarity and knowledge of M&A, IPOs, Corporate Governance & Corporate Finance.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent