Account Executive, Zoro at Zoro
Title: Account Executive
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Since our humble beginnings with 20 employees in 2011, to our current staff of over 330 people, Zoro remains committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. We do this by providing an endless assortment of products, free shipping, no-hassle returns and outstanding service from people who care. If you want to be a part of building something special, Zoro is the company for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Account Executive works within the creative marketing team and is responsible for providing media support for departments throughout Zoro. He/she will be responsible for executing the day-to-day workflow of projects, and forming strong strategic partnerships with the Marketing, Product Management, Brand, Design and Print teams. The Account Executive should be detail oriented, deadline driven and able to successfully solve problems on the fly.
- Work with business partners to evaluate and schedule cross-channel project requests.
- Review action forms, obtain and present feedback on quick-turn creative jobs from, and ensure all materials meet global brand standards and agreed-upon project goals.
- Develop project schedules, maintain work-in-progress reports and communicate schedules to all stakeholders.
- Document and communicate key decisions and next steps. Field questions and communicate information between stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with all business units to gain an understanding of their objectives around execution of the requested media.
- 2-5 years of creative agency experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexible and outgoing personality with strategic and innovative thinking skills.
- Proactive and able to anticipate business needs.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet tight, demanding deadlines.
- Must be able to learn department tools (Google Docs, CMS, Basecamp), and have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be professional, able to deal with stress and have a sense of urgency.
- Should be able to understand the time needed to complete a job and evaluate whether or not the desired schedule can be met.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.