Account Executive at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Our Account Executive (AE) plays a vital role in the customer experience and is a key member of the customer retention team. Supporting our clients with exceptional service by developing and executing life cycle management campaigns to achieve better outcomes is the core focus for this role. The AE is a business partner with our Regional Executives and works in tandem to optimize customer retention and client revenue. This is a great opportunity to showcase your customer engagement abilities and join a leader in the automotive software industry.
- Apply understanding of customer objectives, automotive consumer behaviors, lifecycle marketing, and advanced analytics to develop targeted 1:1 campaigns.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and co-author client roadmaps and account plans.
- Partner with Regional Executive (RE), cross-functional teams on account management and campaign design and execution.
- Demonstrate expertise in all Affinitiv products and services.
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution.
- Drive performance metrics and key performance indicators to identify account risks and develop share of wallet sales strategies.
- Assist with campaign performance reports, including but not limited to interpreting and applying analytical insights to optimize campaigns and programs.
- Partner with Regional Executive (RE) and Vice President, Sales to assist with preparing new growth opportunities, Quarterly Business Report (QBR), and Customer Roadmaps.
- Seek to optimize, automate, and standardize across the customer operational model.
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working with advertising agencies, marketing technology, or digital media agencies.
- Excellent client service acumen.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make and deliver client presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in high functioning teams and be flexible within a fast pace and changing environment.
- Proficient understanding of lifecycle management practices, targeting campaigns and online media.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising techniques, strategies and practices.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and products.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.