Account Executive at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Responsibilities include executing direct marketing programs, managing production schedules, client correspondence, resolving conflicts, reporting, and presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develop and manage client relationship and management of internal OEM teams
2. Participate in client’s marketing planning process
3. Propose and promote strategic improvements to client’s program
4. Grow existing client relationship to produce revenue beyond current marketing program.
5. Increase efficiency, QC and profitability of the program.
6. Work with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan (when applicable)
7. Supervise outside vendors (when applicable)
8. Manage all data processing and list information, including reports.
9. Visit all client locations to gauge client satisfaction and build relationship.
10. Analyze results of all marketing programs
11. Communicate reports, results, and proposals to client
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.