ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the AE team prospects, manages and closes deals. Our ideal team member will be a high performing consultative seller who has a history of achieving sales quotas in a performance driven organization (SaaS preferred).
On this team, we value putting our customers first. We obsess over the customer, and believe that a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, play, guts, and taste. At ActiveCampaign, this customer experience begins with our sales teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close
- Learn and communicate ActiveCampaign's product offerings to prospects and customers with a consultative approach
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals monthly
- Consulting with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls and successfully managing all phases of the selling process
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space preferred
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description