ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
We are looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the AE team prospects, manages and closes deals. Our ideal team member will be a high performing consultative seller who has a history of achieving sales quotas in a performance driven organization (SaaS preferred).
On this team, we value putting our customers first. We obsess over the customer, and believe that a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, play, guts, and taste. At ActiveCampaign, this customer experience begins with our sales teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close
- Learn and communicate ActiveCampaign's product offerings to prospects and customers with a consultative approach
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals monthly
- Consulting with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls and successfully managing all phases of the selling process
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space preferred
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description