We're hiring an Account Executive for our exciting and fast growing software company that is focused on delivering best-in-class technology solutions to nonprofit organizations. This is a consultative sales position that does not require a hard sell. You will be engaging qualified prospects (warm leads) to help identify their needs and recommend appropriate Neon products and services. Our ideal candidate has a passion for nonprofit organizations, great interpersonal skills, and experience with data management software.
Who are we? A mission-driven software company, working to empower nonprofit organizations with best in class technology solutions. We care about nonprofits and the people who run them, and we're constantly learning and growing. We're a little nerdy, a little silly, but, most of all, we like to get things done.
Who are you? You work hard and like to collaborate with others. You're ambitious, driven, and passionate about outside-of-the-box thinking. You care about making good happen in the world and you'd like your job to be more than just a job.
Why work with us? We're growing rapidly. In fact, we just acquired Rallybound. As a part of our team, you'll navigate challenging assignments, grow professionally, and have access to professional development conferences and industry thought leaders. Best of all, you'll get to work with a great group of people that thrives on innovation, collaboration, creativity, and risk-taking.
- Build relationships with new prospects (nonprofits)
- Perform web-based product demonstrations with qualified prospects
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of our company’s products, services, and sales procedures
- Prepare and present sales contracts
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary to see a sale through to completion
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes and competitive landscape
- Identify existing customer upsell opportunities
- 2+ years of experience selling in a consultative approach with demonstrated success in achieving ambitious goals
- Tech savvy and willing to become proficient in Hubspot, NeonCRM, and other tech platforms
- Excel at articulating technical information online and over the phone
- Database management experience preferred (Blackbaud, Convio, Salesforce, Sage, DonorPerfect)
- BS or BA required
- 80% of our team comes from a nonprofit background, and we’re driven to help our clients make a difference in the world - learn more on our careers page
- Collaborative office environment that welcomes fresh ideas and allows you to make an impact
- Great company culture – rated 4.7/5.0 on Glassdoor
- INC. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies for three consecutive years
- Benefits include health/dental insurance, vacations, sick days, family leave, 401k with company match, pre-tax transit benefit program, monthly volunteer day
- Casual work environment, weekly staff social hour, regular company outings, stocked food pantry, and a convenient Ravenswood location with parking and close to public transit (CTA Brown & Metra UP-N Lines)