What you'll do
- You’ll join a team of dedicated sales professionals that is truly hungry to make an impact, raise awareness, and help us scale.
- Build relationships with key sports teams, venues and event organizers within your region to share value proposition of ParkWhiz for their consumers.
- Full life cycle of sales – prospecting, nurturing, closing, onboarding – as you grow a footprint in your region.
- Continuously optimize processes to ensure partner adoption of the service pre/post close.
- Be an ambassador of the brand – always finding ways to create value for partners and ParkWhiz.
- Partner with market development and product teams to understand current platform, the market context and inform future modifications.
- Phone and social prospecting, networking event attendance, etc – consistently getting the word out and building relationships.
- Create a foundation of strong partner engagement that results in revenue growth from the implementation stage and beyond.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-7 years of digital, mobile, or social tech sales. B2B and/or sporting and event industry experience strongly preferred.
- You’re a proactive self-starter with energy and drive. You genuinely enjoy being on the phone bringing value to prospects and building a new book of business – there’s a track record to prove it.
- Confidence, honesty, and integrity.
- You’re independent, thoughtful, and have the ability to effectively manage time, plan business, and qualify clients and pipeline. You create your roadmap, manage to it, and know what you need to get done every day. Basically, detail oriented and drive to succeed.
- Desire to join an established and successful startup and not be a cog in the wheel.
- Strategic insights to both team and clients; a consultative seller who enjoys collaborating on solutions.
- You’re a quicker learner and have demonstrated the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and communicate it to the marketplace.
Our Culture We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.