What we are looking for:
The team is looking to place a highly organized Account Executive. Your role will be to focus on following up and developing relationships with leads who have engaged with CityBase, primarily through our content or events.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing and converting leads from marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with leads, from first contact until they become a client or opt out. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. Our highest priority in sales at CityBase is customer satisfaction and success. Your role is to become educated about the prospect’s needs and preferences, to provide them information about our platform and approach, and to determine whether our solution will serve them best. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working with a collaborative team, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will increase awareness about and use of our platform, and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify and convert leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through calls and emails
- Become an expert on CityBase, our approach and platform
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and our SMEs
- Report to the CMO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Stay up-to-date with marketing content and products/services
- Proven work experience as a sales rep, SDR/ADR, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Comfort and fluency with technology and technical concepts
- Experience selling software, SaaS preferred
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with CRM software like Hubspot, Salesforce or similar tools
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) (currently no match)
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Program, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- A multitude of snacks and beverages
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.