Signal, the innovator in Customer Identity Resolution, is expanding our Sales team. We are seeking a consultative, smart, and ambitious SaaS sales professional that is familiar with the Identity landscape from their prior experience in AdTech. Our product will change the way brands connect with customers, and we’re seeking talent that believes in revolutionizing the way digital marketing works.
In this role, you will help our largest client prospects leverage their first-party data to offer more personal, relevant and lucrative customer experiences across the spectrum of devices and touchpoints. You also will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline and close enterprise-level deals.
What you would be doing:
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives under the leadership of our Chief Identity Officer.
- Identifying and persuading client prospects on customer identity and its ability to drive business impact for our customers in the areas of loyalty, retention and media efficiency.
- Communicating the unique value of Signal and our services to top decision-makers and executive-level stakeholders — and, of course, closing deals.
- Navigating customers through the various stages of the sales cycle.
- Mobilizing and leading a cross functional team of Signal experts throughout the sales process.
- Constructing, forecasting, managing and growing sales activity and pipeline to meet (or, better yet, exceed) revenue targets and company goals.
- Vetting key opportunities from existing pipeline as well as generating new business leads.
- Building momentum among various stakeholders, influencers and gatekeepers within the organization.
How will you be measured?
- Ability to generate your own outbound leads and opportunities
- Ability to nurture inbound and outbound leads into opportunities
- Velocity of opportunity through sales pipeline
- Ability to obtain quota
- Ability to generate Customer Testimonials and Referrals from closed deals
What we need from you:
- A minimum of eight years of experience in one or more of the following: SaaS platform sales, ad/mar tech (Marketing Clouds, Identity, DMP, DSP, analytics, ESP, attribution), media (digital/paid), or other relevant roles in a SaaS company.
- A successful track record of selling enterprise solutions into Fortune 500 companies.
- A record of meeting and exceeding quota (i.e., consistent top 20% performer).
- A demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building client relationships.
- Established relationships and presence within key verticals: retail, travel, technology, media/gaming, financial services.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets.
- Residency in Chicago, along with a willingness to travel.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A natural affinity for understanding and responding to the needs of potential clients.
- A fiercely entrepreneurial, mindset and excitement over owning your own territory.
- A proven mastery of building and managing your pipeline, as well as creating and sustaining sales momentum.
- A team-first orientation, as well as the ability and work ethic necessary to work independently.
- Technical skill and curiosity — i.e., you know your way around Salesforce, Join.Me and PowerPoint, and are excited to learn about new technologies.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the leading independent provider of data onboarding and identity resolution technology for the enterprise. Signal’s platform empowers marketers to enhance their customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world generating more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies each year between 2015 and 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.