Fit Analytics - the world’s leading online size advisor solution - is looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Account Executive to help expand our presence in the North American market. In this role, you will own and drive the sales process from client acquisition to closure, and will have the opportunity to directly and substantially impact our ability to meet financial targets and growth objectives. This position is based out of our North American headquarters in Chicago, and will allow you to work closely with Global Sales leadership and Regional Management, as well as with other North American team members. Travel will be required, mostly within the United States and Canada.
Who we are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Asos, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Zara, Patagonia, Hugo Boss, The North Face, and many more!
What the Role Involves
- 70% of your focus will be on demos, pitching and closing, 20% on prospecting and 10% on post-signing handovers.
- Travel within the United States and to our global headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Connecting with sales prospects by phone, email and social media - using Salesforce to keep track of it all
- Following up on highly qualified inbound leads at mid-market and enterprise-level companies
- Closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Managing the sales cycle from the cold-call to the close
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience carrying a quota of at least $1.5 million
- Experience meeting and exceeding quotas over $1.5 million per year
- BA/BS degree or higher; MBA degree preferred
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Experience within retail, fashion and apparel verticals preferred
- Superior communication skills and exceptional closing skills
- Strong presentation, writing and analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, highly organized and persistent
- Impetus towards focused, purposeful, and impactful action
- Comfortable with both phone selling and in-the-field selling
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary with a substantial success-based upside
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Best in class healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!