GTreasury, a leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions, is currently seeking an experienced “hunter” to lead sales efforts within one of our domestic territories in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. Focused on enterprise prospects across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, treasury and risk management solutions. You will be responsible for identifying cost-saving opportunities and along with our Pre-Sales Consultants, demonstrating to prospects the value of our SaaS product to their corporate treasury operations. As a Regional Account Executive with GTreasury, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to contribute to the continued success and year over year growth of an exciting, high growth FinTech organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business.
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions.
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of relevant experience selling software to VP and C-Level and proven success in exceeding quota
- An intrinsic drive to take on any challenge
- Software-as-a-Service experience strongly preferred; TMS, Payments and/or FinTech experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the Treasury Management (TMS) space
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com or similar tools
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% travel
- Open to candidates throughout the United States with a preference (not required) to be located in the Chicgoland area