Account Executive at Returnly
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:53 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We're a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products which drive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty. Backed by smart money VCs in Fintech, we are one of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are, and the culture and attitude you bring to the table. As an Account Executive you’ll be selling Returnly to some of the best brands in the world. Current clients include Outdoor Voices, Everlane, Fanatics and hundreds more; they choose Returnly because we deliver a best-in-class experience to their customers … and also help them grow sales of course!
About The Job:
- Responsible for New Annual Recurring Revenue
- Selling to eCommerce companies with between $1-100m revenue. It’s a wide range, but brands have explosive growth in this space and we are on a mission to serve them all. Wherever you start, we’ll work to grow you to cover the full range.
- Managing a pipeline based on your territory (and forecasting accurately!) …
- … and building that pipeline with the support of a strong BDR team
- Executing across all stages of the deal, from SQL ⇒ Close
- Educating customers on the changing Post Purchase experience landscape
- Serving as the face of Returnly’s ~100 employees, aka you’ll have a strong team behind you, we’ll expect you to tell the most compelling story possible about how team and product can support prospects’ needs.
- Please apply even if you don’t meet all criteria. The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of successful closing experience, ideally selling SaaS, Financial, or e-Commerce technologies
- A proven track record of
- Exceeding quota month-after-month
- Working in rapidly expanding and dynamic environments
- Predictably forecasting
- Managing a large volume of accounts
- Experience independently running great executive meetings
- You are coachable and willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking, proactive, and Entrepreneurial
- Experience negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level Executives
- Experience managing complex sales and evaluation cycles
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We'd really love to hear from you, but before applying please check the following... Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values! Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills and match these role requirements. Please make sure you have included a cover letter as part of your application. We want to learn from you and your achievements before we meet you in person!
Read Full Job Description