The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We are looking for an Account Executive to assist the Account Services team in the day-to-day execution of our promotional and consumer engagement marketing programs by managing projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with, day-to-day client contacts. The role also acts a liaison between internal cross-functional teams, ensuring client needs are met at a high level of execution, on time and on budget.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain an active and productive working relationship with client contacts.
- Develop a working knowledge of client’s business, competitors, consumers, key issues, and strategies.
- Earn and keep clients’ respect and confidence as someone they can trust.
- Develop and send client communications such as conference reports and meeting agendas.
- Anticipate and proactively make manager aware of any and all issues.
- Stay current on market and industry trends, communicating research and findings to senior leads and managers.
Internal & Cross-Functional Partnerships
- Develop a working partnership with cross-functional teams to understand their expectations and process requirements based on project needs and objectives.
- Works collaboratively and professionally across TMS departments to foster good working relationships, communicate information and facilitate the information flow to make projects successful.
- Understand the functions and processes of all cross-functional teams.
- Actively listens to the expectations of others and is open to help in any way necessary.
- Demonstrate unity behind team and agency decision-making.
- Is seen as a motivated and positive contributor to projects and account.
- Support overall offer campaign strategy, objectives, expectations, program details, KPIs, associated results and campaign optimization.
- Assist in the development and productions of plans, presentations, creative briefs, and proposals.
- Coordinate and track projects through agency processes, ensuring the highest flawless execution.
- Traffic work through necessary cross-functional teams securing content, revisions, and internal approvals.
- May generate job changes and ensuring creative products reflect those changes.
- Monitor deliverables of cross-functional teams against agreed up on timetables.
- Develop internal conference and status reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage details, ensuring accuracy, and responsiveness in escalating issues.
- Is proficient in TMS processes and costs to assure profitability and timeliness of programs/projects.
- Maintain and update client, agency, and competitive files as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 2-3 years’ relevant marketing, campaign activations, and/or account management experience within an agency or media environment.
- Experience in an integrated marketing environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with retail marketing preferred.
- Experience with QSR, Food, or Retail Marketing or Merchandising strongly preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office, Mac OS, and Keynote.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is resourceful and a proactive, self-starter.
- Comfortable with regular travel.
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.