Are you motivated by professional success? When a goal is set are you persistent and determined to reach it? Do you have the ability to keep a positive attitude when the going gets tough? Have you worked in a solutions based sales environment? Would you enjoy selling marketing and financial services to the restaurant and bar industry?
In those sound like areas you excel at then the Account Executive (outside sales) role with Rewards Network is for you. This position is heavily focused on generating new clients within the restaurant and bar industries. You need to be able to generate leads through canvassing (door knocks) within your territory, set qualified appointments, conduct solutions-based presentations with the goal of securing new business on a month-to-month basis.
What We Offer
- Base salary, uncapped commission, capped monthly bonus, and residual earnings on future renewed business. Plus, monthly transportation allowance.
- Virtual work environment including all necessary technology (cell phone & laptop) to excel in a remote capacity.
- Robust group benefits, including, but not limited to medical, dental, long & short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Annual paid time off, personal days, and company holidays
- Sales Academy – We provide in-depth training to our new hires to learn as a group. Real life lessons and a thorough understanding of our products and solutions giving you vast confidence as you interact with clients. After all, your success is our Success.
- Bi-weekly reimbursement when you dine with our nationwide restaurant and bar clients.
- Dedication to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new restaurant/club/bar accounts within a defined territory by closing deals for business solutions such as merchant cash advance and marketing services through outside sales efforts.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned geography, set up in-person meetings with decision makers to discuss products/services and move the sales process forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and maintain active engagement with new and existing leads; innate ability to build relationships by interacting with prospective clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives (cold calls, appointments, presentations & closed deals).
- Collaborate with account managers, internal contract operations, and inside sales representatives to ensure individual and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services, and internal changes in policy, technology, and sales initiatives.
- Retain and manage performance of top 20% book of business to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage all sales activity and follow up in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and 6 years of related experience; or Associate’s degree and 4 years of related experience required.
- 2 years of sales experience is required; experience cold-calling businesses that have a need for financial and marketing services products preferred.
- Proven experience in growing new business in a hunter mentality; aggressive and self-motivated to drive business in a remote outside sales environment.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory planning and pipeline management.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to have a confident discussion related to fees, acceptance, and finances.
- Excellent verbal, auditory and written communication skills, including the confidence to interact and make presentations with prospective clients in a way that projects Rewards Network’s differentiation in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook and Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description