Account Executive at Amper Technologies, Inc.
Amper is growing our sales team and we are looking for an empathetic, strategic, and resourceful sales executive. Our mission is to provide manufacturers with a competitive edge during this unusual time through Amper’s simple and powerful tools that reduce costs, increase visibility, and drive efficiency using real-time operational data.
As an Account Executive, you'll own customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close. This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will bring manufacturers the Internet of Things primarily through remote inside-sales and deployments. Typical sales will be $10k to $100k, and typically involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. Amper provides complete resources and infrastructure for remote onboarding and remote work for the foreseeable future.
The Account Executive Will Work On:
- Owning customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Strategic outbound prospecting and ABM strategies
- Refining and improving Amper’s sales playbook and processes
- Being a core part of building Amper’s culture and organization
An Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Is willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that thrives in collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Our vision is massive and we have the team, technology and customer base to support that growth
- We have an insanely talented team that is fast-paced and each in the top of their field
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon and not a short sprint and we support a balanced life
- You get to learn a lot very quickly and we trust you to operate with freedom in achieving your mission
If this role seems like a fit, we would love to learn more about your experience and goals.
Our team is passionate about making manufacturers succeed by providing simple and powerful tools to better understand and manage their operations. We replace the "clipboard and paper" with a real-time analytics tool that helps reduce downtime and focus limited resources on things that matter. Innately, we are builders - we love understanding how things are made and, unsurprisingly, love being hands-on in building things ourselves - whether it's our product, customer success journey or our sales process.
Amper is backed by leading venture capital firms like Slow Ventures and SOSV, as well as top entrepreneurs and angel investors. We are based in River West, Chicago IL and our loft-style office has views of the Chicago skyline.