Account Executive at Fusion Risk Management
An Account Executive with Fusion is responsible for identifying, engaging, and establishing profitable relationships with mid-size and large enterprise organizations throughout North America. Specifically, you will:
- Manage complex sales-cycles up through C-level executives while appropriately leveraging internal and external resources.
- Successfully and consistently present the value of our Fusion Framework Risk Management & Contingency Planning System.
- Demonstrate the Fusion Framework System in person and via the Web to relevant stakeholders.
- Build a pipeline of business opportunities by maintaining active engagement with new and existing prospects through creative prospecting and follow-up.
- Forecast sales activity and achieve / over-achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
- 3-7 years of quota-carrying B2B SaaS software or consulting sales, preferably F1000
- Experience closing complex sales-cycles
- Bachelor's degree required
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota both in ARR and Net New Logo Retention
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment