Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike Social manages 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Beats, Fox Broadcasting, Honda, Mattel, Lionsgate and Trunk Club. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila.
- Work closely with the Account Director to respond to client needs around reporting, insights and general campaign questions.
- Effectively communicate any in-flight campaign changes to the internal buying and account team to promote flawless execution.
- Manage the full campaign life cycle for small to medium sized clients under the supervision of the Account Director.
- Put together in-depth post campaign reports that tell a rich story about Strike Social’s performance.
- Proactively come up with ideas to help with campaign performance, insights and the overall value that Strike Social provides.
Your ideal background:
- 1-2 year working in advertising or related field.
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and the different advertising products within each platform.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Display & Video 360 (DV360), Facebook Ads Manager or other programmatic advertising platforms a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fun, lively environment
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
Working at Strike Social
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers unlimited PTO, an open office environment, casual dress code, a spectacular Loop location and frequent team outings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.